STGM Presentation Movie
This presentation film gives a general idea about vision, mission, principles, activities and dreams of Civil Society Development Center. 10 minutes concantrated STGM...
- What getting organized can bring to a city and its inhabitants in the "Story of a Road";
- What changes can occur in a woman's life when a single woman gets out and joins other women in "A Woman Story";
- A case concerning a citizen's relations with the state and overall outlook to non-governmental organizations in the "A Village Story";
- Importance for service delivery institutions of correctly identifying the needs of targeted people in the "Story of a Child"; and
- The need for getting organized despite all problems in order to be free, as individual and all together, in the "A Pink Story"
You can contact to our Ankara Office for DVD and VCD format of the same documentary.
The Documentary of Project Stories from Civil Society
We had started our video work titled "Project Stories from Civil Society" in September 2005. Our aim was to open new horizons for upcoming projects and to draw attention to various stages of project development from budgeting to target group identification by telling the stories of different and successful civil society projects.
In a period of four months we sent e-mails to about 300 national and foreign non-governmental organizations as well as funding agencies giving information about this video initiative and requesting visual materials on their specific projects. And the outcome at hand now is a selection from many national and international project materials that we received.