International Amnesty Association: “No sale for Pepper Spray”
The Association made attention to abusive and right-contrast behaviors of pepper spray by security power. According to Fırat News Agent International Amnesty Association published a detailed report on gun trade of G-8 countries which the strongest attention goes to Germany.
It is reminded that nearly all gun trade is realized by G-8 countries in whole world. “Guns are sold to most complicated and poor counties. Rich ones should consider who they are trading”. Dr. Mathias John, from the association, is strongly claimed that “International media should consider Iraq example. The sold guns were seriously abused human rights is the area. There should be controls for gun-sold-areas”. The report added that countries such as Turkey, Pakistan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia used “pepper guns” as a security mean which should be actually considered as abuse of human rights.
Translation: Demet Gülçiçek (Volunteer of Civil Society Development Center)
- From Diyarbakir with love: Kurdish, gay and proud
- Torture and Ill-Treatment on the Rise, TİHV Report Cautions
- “Monitoring initiate for natural law” Calls the Deputies for Responsibility
- The annual report of World Economic Forum: Turkey is 126 in the rank of 134 on the subject of equality of women and men
- No “positive” looking for people living with HIV virus