Genç Hayat Vakfı Proje Geliştirme Sorumlusu Arıyor
İlanın detayları şöyle;
- Assisting Project Development and International Relations Coordinator,
- Supporting creative thinking, research and writing processes of project development,
- Searching for private and public donors and fundings
- Contacting and networking with probable partners, institutions, national and international organizations,
- Representing GHF in meetings and events
- Ensuring an effective coordination among supportive departments (Education & Strategy Development, M&E, project fields, etc.).
- BA or Master’s Degree in social sciences or relevant experience,
- At least two years of (as volunteer or professional) experience in NGO sector; preferably in the field of child rights,
- Advance level of English (written and spoken),
- Level of knowledge and practice with Microsoft Office applications,
- Ability to work with strict deadlines, identify priority activities and assign priorities as required,
- Willing to learn project development,
- Ability to travel,
- Flexible and responsive.
How to apply?
The candidates should send a CV and motivation letter in English with the subject Project Development Officer to email@example.com no later than October 18, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview and might be asked to share a writing sample during or after the interview.
For detailed information: Begüm Akdoğan – 0212 277 46 51-52