STGM-Techsoup Turkey is Looking for Colleagues
STGM-TechSoup Türkiye çalışma arkadaşı arıyor. Başvuru süreci ve ilanın detaylarını duyuru detayında bulabilirsiniz.
STGM-Techsoup Turkey, a partner of Techsoup Global which has partnered with 69 of the world's leading civil society organizations, is looking for colleagues.
Position: Techsoup Turkey Expert
Techsoup Turkey Expert, who will be working correspondingly with STGM Digital Works, will be responsible for the management and development of Techsoup Global network relations and software donation program. This person will be working full-time in STGM’s office in Ankara. Since most of the work and transactions will be done in English, the person must have a good command of written and spoken English.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Being responsible for Techsoup Turkey website and social media accounts,
- Interacting with software donation applicants by phone and email to provide product information; taking orders; providing order status updates; responding positively to difficult or upset software donation customers; navigating multiple platforms and applications to find and view software donation customers account details; and communicating effectively while taking care of the customer’s needs,
- Attend and actively participate in TechSoup Global meetings to increase knowledge, efficiency, and effectiveness,
- Handle inbound and outbound software donation customer requests related to sales and software donation customer service from new and existing TechSoup software donation customers regarding accounts, product needs, sales requests and support requests,
- Preparing quarterly reports for Techsoup Global team and handling additional requests,
- Actively participating in Techsoup Global Partner Network site and community emails,
- Supporting STGM’s digital events and training.
Qualification and experience:
- University degree,
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner both in English & Turkish,
- At least one year experience in customer service center or marketing department responding to calls and emails desirable,
- Intermediate knowledge of cloud products such as Google Suite, Microsoft O365,
- Excellent customer service orientation, with the ability to be polite and patient,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Enthusiasm and knowledge on digital trends,
- Ability to work independently and with others to resolve problems and handle requests,
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally,
- Experience of Google Adwords, digital transformation, social media management (preferred but not essential).
Interested applicants should submit their up-to-date CV for the position to email@example.com no later than 7 June 2020. E-mail subject line must be "TST Expert". Only successful applicants will be contacted.
STGM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to ensuring that all employees and applicants receive equal consideration and treatment, regardless of race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital or domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical, mental or medical disability, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, military service status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law or local ordinance.
- EU Login ve PADOR Videoları Yayında
- Önemli Duyuru: Koronavirüs Salgını İçin Aldığımız Önlemler
- İyi Demokratik Yönetişimin 12 İlkesi Broşürü Türkçe Olarak Yayında
- BİRLİKTE Faydalanıcılarının Pandemideki Dijital Alışkanlıklarını Dijital Okuryazarlık Bilgi Notunda Derledik
- BİRLİKTE Birinci Yılını Geride Bıraktı