The Flying Broom Foundation is looking for volunteers to support them at the Flying Broom Women's Film Festival, which will be held in Ankara between May 26 - and June 5, 2022, with the theme of "Women's Legacy".
What to Expect?
- Physical presence in Ankara during April-May
- Have experience/interest in writing news
- Having experience/interest in the fields of cinema and communication
- Good/advanced foreign language proficiency
- * These expectations do not cover a single volunteer profile. This call is for everyone willing to be a volunteer and consider providing one of or a few of the criteria.
What awaits Volunteers?
- Raising awareness of gender equality
- Acquiring a strong network with new ties to be established
- Co-production within the group
- Taking part in one-on-one feminist solidarity
- Meeting Meeting: 18 April 2022 Monday at 16.00
- Gender Equality Awareness Workshop: Wednesday, April 20, 2022, at 16.00
- Stress Coping Skills in Crisis Situations Workshop: Friday, April 22 at 16.00
* These meetings will be held online. Full participation is expected from selected volunteers.