Ege Contemporary Education Foundation is looking for a teammate to work in the education and volunteer department.
- To follow the application, evaluation, acceptance, and progress of the students within the scope of the scholarship program
- To follow the planning and implementation of personal development programs for scholarship students, to plan and organize educational activities,
- Contributing to the creation of activity and personal development programs for children and families who benefit from the Activity Centers.
- To cooperate with educational institutions, local governments, private sector institutions, NGOs to create training and activity programs for the beneficiaries; Ensuring communication and coordination with stakeholders on issues related to the field
- Carrying out education support projects such as Make a Wish, EÇEV Awards Sculpture Competition, etc.
- Coordinating the planning, organization, and execution of projects such as Creative Innovative Teacher Seminar, İzmir Children's and Youth Literature Days, etc.
- Planning and organizing in-house trainings To make internal and external reports on matters related to the field of duty.
- To prepare annual budget estimates of education projects, scholarship programs, to monitor and control the realizations
- At least a bachelor's degree (preferably from the faculty of education)
- At least 5 years of work experience (preferably with experience in non-governmental organizations) residing in Izmir
- Having strong communication, expression, and representation skills, a good team player,
- High analytical thinking, planning, and organizational skills
- Computer literate, good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Flexible and suitable for active working conditions, no travel barrier,
- For male candidates who have completed their military service
Those interested in the advertisement can apply to [email protected]r until 26 January 2022.