The Strategic Planning Document, which is designed for the needs that arise in the planning and execution of organizational processes, and the Logical Framework Matrix, which is an analysis and design tool in project planning and development processes, are two tools based on some basic common principles, despite the differentiation in their usage areas. 202-Analysis-Based Planning introduces these two tools and discusses how to use them in the work of civil society organizations.
- Elements constituting the inputs of the strategic planning document,
- Definition of the result chain in the logframe matrix,
- Brief history of the logframe approach,
- The benefits of the logframe approach in analysis and planning processes,
- the importance of incorporating the logframe matrix into the process from the very beginning of project preparation.
Online 202-Analysis Based Planning does not have any scheduled start and end date. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. We suggest you to spare 2 hours a day and complete the whole program in 1 days. The video content in “202-Analysis Based Planning” is 20 minutes; reading materials take 1 hour. So the total duration of all the content is 1 hour and 20 minutes.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.