• To maintain and develop the Foundation's capacity to receive donations and sponsorships to maintain relationships with existing individual and corporate supporters.
• Making promotions, making visits, developing project ideas to develop new donors, sponsors, supporters, corporate social responsibility collaborations
• To direct the Foundation's fundraising strategy by researching the national and international current and innovative methods, trends, and funding opportunities in the field of civil society and fundraising.
• To manage the fundraising tools (donation certificates, piggy bank, online donation platforms, etc.) currently in use, to coordinate with external services officers on flower-wreath donations.
• Managing crowdfunding activities such as Step by Step and Pedal to Education, ensuring that their social media and digital communication channels are kept active and up-to-date.
• To keep the membership and cooperation processes active and up-to-date on the platforms that are subscribed for fundraising.
• To prepare the annual budget of the activities for resource development, to follow the realizations
To prepare the monthly/annual realization reports and financial analyzes, to prepare the relevant sections of the annual report
• Conducting market research in works related to resource development activities, finalizing procurement transactions
• To support meeting the resource needs of the activities and projects of other departments, to search for donors and sponsors for new areas where the need arises.
• Taking part in volunteer teams working in the field of Fundraising (Event Team, Charity Team, etc.), supporting studies and resource activities, leading when necessary
• Working in cooperation with the Mail Affairs Coordinator in reporting the donations collected within the scope of the fundraising permit,
• Working in cooperation with the Business and Product Development Coordinator in studies to increase the resources of the Foundation.
• Recording and keeping up-to-date information and data on donors, sponsors, and supporters, and managing thank you mechanis
• • At least a bachelor's degree,
• At least 5 years of work experience and resource development experience in non-governmental organizations,
• Residing in Izmir
• A good team player with strong communication, expression and representation skills,
• High analytical thinking, planning and organizational skills
• Good computer use, good command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Suitable for flexible and active working conditions, no travel barriers,
• B-class driver's license, able to drive actively
• For male candidates who have completed their military service
Those interested in the advertisement can apply to [email protected] until January 27, 2022.