- Working type: Full time
- Working Place: Istanbul/Esenyurt
- Number of Personnel: 1
- Sector: Civil Society Organization
- Educational Status: Associate / Undergraduate
- To provide written and oral Turkish-Persian and Persian-Turkish translation support in all activities carried out within the scope of the project,
- Written translation of the contents produced within the scope of the project into Persian.
- T.R. citizen,
- Woman Very good knowledge of Persian language (reading, writing, speaking)
- High written and verbal communication skills, compatible with teamwork,
- Able to use Office programs and digital communication programs (Zoom, Skype) at a good level,
- Preferably with working experience in civil society organizations,
- Able to establish relations with people from different cultures impartially and without discrimination,
- When faced with conflicts and problems, calm, positive, and able to produce quick solutions,
- Having a sense of collaborative work and non-competitive,
- Time management-planning skills are developed, working hours are used efficiently
Those who are interested can apply by sending their CV and half-page motivation letter to [email protected].
Important Note: Please write the position you are applying for in the subject section of the e-mail, and share your Turkish CV, half-page motivation letter, and reference information with us.