Sivil Toplum ve Medya Çalışmaları Derneği (Association for Civil Society and Media Studies) is organizing a Decision-Making Processes Training for civil society organizations and activists as part of the 'Future of Civil Society' project. You can register for the online training until May 30, 2022.
Topics of the Training
- What is participation in decision-making processes?
- Why is participation important?
- What are the necessary conditions for effective participation?
- Decision-making processes and actors
- Factors that facilitate and hinder participation
- Methods of participation
- Trainer: Emine Uçak Erdoğan
- Date: May 31, 2022
- Time: 10:30 - 12:30
- Click to register.