People from Karadeniz Protested the “Unnatural” Law
Karadeniz in Protest Platform announced that they reject the “Draft bill of protection of nature and biological multiplies” which is opposite of its name. It is added that in this important decision, the demand of civil society and local people did not take in to attention. In the draft bill, the possibility of the natural damage is increased with the point of legitimation of damage for sake of public interest. Also, during the protest meeting in İstiklal Avenue Borusan is deprecated due to its Hydroelectric Power Station project in Erzurum İspir Aksu Valley.
For the video related with the new:
Translation: Demet Gülçiçek (Volunteer of Civil Society Development Center)
- The Book “Regional Network Against Homophobia” is Published!
- Monster dam will swallow an area that meets nine out of 10 UNESCO criteria for World Heritage List
- Turkey In Top Five of RSF “Journalists in Jail” List!
- For justice of children, need for equality and freedom
- Women Working Home-Based Seek their Rights