Akdeniz Gençlik Derneği, working in the field of youth rights and youth participation led by young volunteers, is seeking a Project Coordinator.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize project activities such as training, research, meetings and conferences,
- Participate in the preparation of project proposals and reports,
- Participate in tracking budget expenditures and maintaining financial records,
- Preparation of monthly payment schedule;
- Establish and maintain relationships with relevant public and civil society organizations;
- Coordinate AGDER volunteer teams and organize projects,
- Proficiency in written and spoken Turkish and English,
- Knowledge and experience in budgeting and reporting,
- 2 years of experience in preparing and implementing projects in the areas of youth rights, women's rights, human rights and/or democracy,
- Ability to use working hours efficiently;
- Ensure coordination between project teams,
To apply, you can send your English or Turkish resumes to [email protected] with "Project Coordinator" in the subject line.