Anadolu Kültür is looking for a full-time Financial and Administrative Coordinator to work in its Istanbul office. The deadline for posting is 31 January 2022.
- Keeping expenditure tables of institutions and projects and checking their equivalence with accounting records
- Preparing the annual estimated budget, making the necessary financial analyzes, and reporting
- Follow-up of structural funds and preparation of financial reports,
- Providing support to project managers in the preparation of project application budgets and financial reports submitted to fund institutions,
- Preparing contracts for service procurement, following up accounting records and payments,
- Follow-up of personnel affairs (Preparation of employment contracts, follow-up of annual leaves)
- Archiving of legal documents (Applications, contracts, reports)
- Guiding and informing employees about rules, procedures, and processes related to financial affairs,
- Submitting the relevant financial and administrative records and official documents to the auditors in annual and project-based audits, ensuring the flow of information to the auditors during the audit.
- Having at least 5 years of experience in a similar position in non-governmental organizations or having an interest in working in the field of non-governmental organizations after at least 5 years of experience in the finance department in other sectors,
- To use Microsoft Office programs at a good level,
- Having experience working in projects, preparing budget and financial reports,
- Experience in reporting and documentation
- Ability to work carefully, pay attention to details and think analytically
- Being result and solution-oriented
- Have English communication, writing, and speaking skills
- To have communication and teamwork skills,
- To reside in Istanbul.
Those who are interested in the advertisement can send their detailed CV and letters of intent until January 31, 2022, at 18:00 to [email protected]