The Feminist Review Trust will fund:
- Hard to fund Projects: Some types of projects are difficult to fund. Typically these projects have no other obvious sources of funding. This might mean, for example, that traditional academic sources are either not interested in the area or that it is an activist project or that it is too feminist for most conventional funding sources
- Pump priming Activities: This means that they will provide a small amount of funding to help start an activity in the hope that it will then be able attract sufficient funding to continue.
- Interventionist projects which support feminist values.
- Training and development projects
- One off events
- Core funding
- Other projects: if your application does not easily fit into any of the above categories they may still support it.
Please check out the web site of Feminist Review Trust