Research Environment Links grants provide financial support for capacity-strengthening and collaboration activities to develop and sustain medium to long term relationships proposed by applicant institutions in partner countries and the UK.
Programme aims to:
- Support dialogue and knowledge exchange on academic standards, research governance and strategic research policy development.
- Help promote an academic and research environment between partner countries and the UK, conducive to achieving maximum impact from high-quality research.
- Build opportunities for the universities and institutions in the UK and partner countries to engage with the wider community and with policymakers.
- Enable researchers to be more responsive to development needs in their countries and enable up-to-date research evidence to support policy decisions.
- Support skills development to communicate and translate research into benefits for social welfare and economic growth.
- Amplify researchers’ ability to conduct excellent research in areas most relevant to national priorities and fully realise its impact.
Not-for-profit organisations, including Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs) will be able to be associate applicant for this call.
For detailed information please click the link