The CFLI is a program designed to support small-scale, high-impact projects, which align with Global Affairs Canada's thematic priority areas for engagement.
All projects must align with at least one of the following CFLI thematic priorities. For this funding year, a preference will be given to those projects aligned with the first three thematic priorities:
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls.
- Growth that works for everyone, including women's economic rights, decent jobs and entrepreneurship, investing in the poorest and most vulnerable, and safeguarding economic gains.
- Peace and security, with a focus on conflict prevention and building peace.
- Inclusive governance, including diversity, democracy, human rights and the rule of law.
- Human dignity, covering health, education and nutrition.
- Environment and climate action focusing on adaptation and mitigation, as well as on water management.
For more information you may visit: : https://www.international.gc.ca/world-monde/funding-financement/cfli-fcil/2022/turkey-turquie-az-geor-turk.aspx?lang=eng