- Assist in the coordination of the Check and Balance Network's national and local membership and stakeholder relations under the coordination of the relevant unit leaders,
- Assist in the planning, implementation and follow-up of campaigns, advocacy, policy development, capacity building and training activities,
- Maintain basic relationships with trainers, experts and consultants,
- Execute organizational and logistical operations of national, regional and local activities under guidance of Unit Coordinators (scheduling, logistics, visibility, basic budgeting for activities, data collection, reporting, etc.),
- Responsible for reporting, filing and archiving all relevant documents and updating the database,
- Assist in the preparation of meeting and study materials,
- Attending membership meetings and taking meeting minutes,
- Responsible for updating media watch lists, data system and community data,
- Assist in the regular preparation of analyzes and impact reports,
- Ensure effective coordination and communication with other units and network stakeholders.
- Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree, preferably in social sciences,
- At least 1 year of work experience in the civil society field,
- Experience in organization and logistical coordination,
- Following the political agenda and the ability to analyze developments,
- Very good communication, presentation and reporting skills (written, oral, intercultural),
- Ability to collaborate on various tasks and complete them on time,
- Be open to producing, developing and learning creative ideas,
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English,
- Being a team player,
- Have no travel barriers and be able to adapt to a fast pace of work,
- Be able to work effectively and harmoniously with network members, stakeholders, and technical staff who come from diverse backgrounds and have different policy views/ideologies.
The term of the position is until March 15, 2024, with an extension of this period depending on project support received. The duty is full time and placed in Ankara.
Applicants interested in the position and possessing the required qualifications should send their CV to [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. on August 31, 2022, and write "Project Assistant Job Application" in the subject line of their email.