The aim of funds of Swedish Government is to support civil society organizations throughout Turkey, to serve as a resource for their partners, and to provide a platform for public debate.
For 2022, particular focus for projects is;
- Creating opportunities for exercising human rights, especially freedom of expression and advancing democratic participation and accountability,
- Enhancing women’s and girls´ participation and influence in decision-making processes at all levels and in all areas and providing forums where they can make their voices heard,
- Strengthening a pluralistic civil society that can work against social polarization and discrimination,
- Creating opportunities for the democratic participation of youth,
- Strengthening labour rights and human rights in employment and workplace.
For more information, please check out “Consulate general of Sweden, Turkey” web page.