Eğitimde Görme Engelliler Derneği (Regulation of the Association of Visually Impaired in Education) is looking for a Braille Music Notes Officer for its Ankara office as part of the Touching Notes project it is implementing.
- Ordering the works to be made accessible within the project
- Writing the works to be printed in Braille in the computer environment using the software created
- Fulfilling requests from the visually impaired to print Braille notes
- Performs work and procedures related to the mailing of printed Braille notes to the visually impaired who request it
- Maintains a list of printed Braille notes and shares with the project team
- Responsible for the routine operation of the Braille Notes Center and performs other duties as assigned within his/her area
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in music education,
- Good command of digital notation and good use of software related to the field,
- Mastery of the tonal system and writing style of both Western and Turkish music,
- Proficiency in office programs,
- Ability to adapt to flexible working conditions,
- Ability to travel flexibly as needed,
- Inclination to work in a team and communicate constantly with the project team,
- Residing in Ankara.
Those interested in applying for the position may send their resumes to [email protected] by June 25, 2022.