The Embassy of Canada in Ankara launched its annual call for proposals for the Canada Fund for Local Initiatives (CFLI). CFLI supports small-scale but high-impact projects, which align with the priority areas that guide the Government of Canada’s international assistance.
All projects must align with at least one of the following CFLI thematic priorities:
- Gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls,
- Inclusive governance, including diversity, democracy, human rights and the rule of law peace and security, with a focus on conflict prevention and building peace,
- Human dignity, covering health, education and nutrition,
- Growth that works for everyone, including women’s economic rights, decent jobs and entrepreneurship, investing in the poorest and most vulnerable, and safeguarding economic gains,
- Environment and climate action focusing on adaptation and mitigation, as well as on water management.
For more information, please check out web page of the Government of Canada .