The Women State of Solidarity Association is looking for participants for a face-to-face facilitator meeting to be held in Diyarbakır on May 27-30 as part of the Project on Combating Gender-Based Discrimination Studies.
The meeting, which will be held with 12 participants and 4 expert trainers, is planned as 3 nights and 4 days.
What is the content of the meeting?
- Concepts of gender-based violence and discrimination
- Methods of combating gender-based violence and discrimination
- What is a policy, how to prepare a policy text
- Obtaining information about how the sexual violence and harassment prevention board directive is created, its operation, and its scope.
- Transportation, accommodation, and meal expenses of the people who will attend the meeting will be covered by DAKAHDER.
The deadline for application is 17 May 2022.