Applications for the grant program, which is planned to provide financial support to enable young people between the ages of 18-25 to implement their projects and contribute to the realization of their institutional/individual goals, can be made until 12:00 on Thursday, September 21.
The projects that will apply for the grant program must be on sexual and reproductive health, gender-based violence and must be implemented in Hatay province.
For your questions, you can write to [email protected]
- To be between the ages of 18-25,
- To apply as teams of at least 2 and at most 4 people,
- At least 1 of the team members must live in Hatay province,
- To undertake to fully participate in 1 opening, 1 closing meeting and 4 training programs to be held within the scope of the grant program. (Full participation is also required for additional training programs that may occur if needed).
- The applied project will be realized in Hatay province,
- Non-profit youth groups, initiatives, university communities/clubs or individuals can apply.
Grant and Evaluation Criteria
- The project is feasible and innovative
- The project is designed with a focus on social benefit, awareness or solidarity
- Social impact of the project
- Project objectives contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals
- Including youth empowerment and awareness raising activities in the content of the project (Example: Creating online awareness campaigns on early and forced marriages and producing multilingual materials etc.),
- The project is designed in the context of youth rights and is aimed at young people
- The evaluation process of project applications will be influenced by the content (project activities, applicability, impact, etc.) by 70% and budget (budget being realistic and in line with the activities) by 30%.
Grant Amount and Contextual Issues
Applications that meet the application and grant criteria will be evaluated by GMDP managers and service providers. Based on the evaluation criteria, the 4 best project applications selected in Hatay province will be eligible for grants. Depending on the score of the projects according to the eligibility and evaluation criteria, an amount between 500 USD-1000 USD will be provided to the teams for the realization of the projects.
- Technical expert support will be provided to all teams for the development of the project idea.
- The projects are expected to be programmed to be implemented between 2 October - 6 November 2023.
Trainings will be provided on the following topics for the members of the project to be implemented.
- Project Management
- Budget and Reporting
- Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights
- Gender-Based Violence
You can find the budget sample for Youth Grant Program applications in the attachment below.