Hope for Children with Cancer Foundation(KAÇUV) is looking for a corporate communication officer to be assigned to its headquarters in Harbiye, Istanbul.
Duties and responsibilities
- Preparing the content and visuals to be shared within the scope of the social media strategy and plan of the institution,
- Sharing the content studies prepared by the social media agency on corporate accounts, managing the accounts, and directing the questions to the relevant units,
- Supporting coordination with agencies,
- Preparing press releases within the scope of activities and campaigns, providing relevant visuals for the service,
- Monitoring written, visual and online news, preparing monthly media reports of published news,
- Preparing the texts of printed and digital communication materials, providing the printed documents, and following the stock,
- Ensuring the up-to-dateness of the institution's website,
- Supporting communication and awareness activities.
- Preferably graduated from social sciences or communication faculties of universities,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in public relations or corporate communications,
- Experienced in planning corporate activities,
- Able to express himself orally and in writing in the Turkish language,
- Able to express himself orally and in writing in English,
- Computer / MC Office Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Adobe and other presentation / design programs,
- Preferably taking photos,
- Having experience in e-mailing applications and preparing e-bulletins,
- Have strong communication skills,
- Strong research direction and open to self-development,
- Able to produce practical solutions,
- Prone to teamwork,
- Responsible, able to follow work,
- Strong in planning and organization,
- Managed corporate social media account,
- Have previous volunteering experience (preferred),
- No travel restrictions,
- Male candidates must have completed military service.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to [email protected] by 18:00 on Monday, April 22, 2022, by writing the title of "Corporate Communication Officer" in the subject line of the e-mail.