Who is the Impact Circles Foundation?
Impact Circles Foundation is a voluntary community of people who work to improve the quality of life of all living beings "on the planet, in the region, in the country, in the province, in the district" and create a better present and future. Established in 2022, the Foundation develops projects and programs within the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals. The Foundation's tasks include building effective cooperation in solving global problems in Turkey, developing social impact research and investment in Turkey, and organizing regular activities that contribute to the social impact and entrepreneurship ecosystem.
The project, funded by UNDP under GEF/SGP, aims to raise awareness among businesses in Gökçeada and Kaş about the harmful effects of single-use plastic and to reduce or eliminate their consumption of single-use plastic in order to contribute to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) (SKA3, SKA13 and SKA14).
- Complete the processes associated with the project and close out the project in accordance with the goal,
- Establish and maintain necessary communication with all stakeholders of the project (related public entities, CSOs, project participants, beneficiaries),
- Implementation of the project in accordance with all laws and procedures,
- Preparing reports related to the project in accordance with the project legislation and plan,
- Supporting, guiding and following up with the project assistants to achieve the objectives of the project,
- Ensure coordination and organization of relations with stakeholders in the project activities (travel, meetings, expert studies, etc.),
- Ensuring the visibility of the project in the communication channels,
- Reporting regularly on the project activities to the Impact Circles Foundation Board of Directors,
- Carry out the technical and financial reporting processes for the project,
- Procurement of products and services delivered as part of the project activities, preparation of technical specifications and service contracts,
- Representation of Impact Circles Foundation to international CSOs regarding potential new partnerships,
- Representing Impact Circles Foundation to donors and other stakeholders.
- Completed studies in relevant fields at universities (Social Sciences, Economics and Administrative Sciences )
- At least 3 years of experience in project management in civil society,
- Experience in management and working in a remote team,
- Successful in dealing with people and inclined to work in a team,
- Effective, appropriate and transparent communication,
- Process and results-oriented
- Experience in managing and working with remote teams,
- Experience in tracking and reporting
- Proficient in MS office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint) and online tools, Speaks English,
- Ability to adapt to flexible working hours,
- With travel flexibility (Gökçeada - Kaş)
There are two alternatives for the application:
You can send your current CV and motivation letter in English to [email protected] with the title "EÇV GEF-SGP Project Coordinator" by Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 16:59.
You can send your current CV and your motivation letter in English by clicking on the "Simple Application" option in the advertisement opened on LinkedIn. You can find the LinkedIn application here.
Location: Remote (Kaş/Gökçeada )
Type of study: Full-time
Project duration: 01.11.2022 - 31.10.2023