- Mode of Study: Full Time
- Working Place: Office/Home (Istanbul/Esenyurt Women's Counseling Center)
- Working time: 9 months
- Number of Personnel: 1
- Sector: Non-Governmental Organization
- Educational Status: Bachelor/Master
- Mentoring Program Project Assistant: This position will help to involve different actors/stakeholders in the work and will be responsible for the preparation of institutional texts and documents in both Turkish and English languages, recording each step, and carrying out relevant correspondence.
- To support the project coordinator in the progress of the project activities under the time plan,
- Preparing corporate documents, corporate correspondence, and reports in Turkish/English bilingual,
- To provide consecutive translation services from English to Turkish at corporate meetings,
- To follow and support the reporting of the planning, implementation, and evaluation processes expected to be made before, during, and after the project activities.
- Bachelor's Degree,
- Fluent in English,
- Able to use Microsoft Office Programs at a good level,
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in a similar position
- a good listener,
- Enjoying to research,
- Able to work in coordination with needs and time in corporate communication and relations management,
- Being able to produce solutions and be productive in times of crisis and stressful situations,
- Able to establish relations with people from different cultures impartially and without discrimination,
- Have a perspective of protection and empowerment on gender equality and vulnerable groups.
Those who are interested can apply by sending their CV and half-page motivation letter to [email protected] until 14.11.2021 at 17:00.
Important: Please write the position you are applying for in the subject section of the e-mail, and share your Turkish CV, half-page motivation letter, and reference information with us.