In Mavi Kalem's women-oriented project based on gender equality; To take part in the content preparation, arrangement, implementation and evaluation of information activities for the prevention of gender-based violence to be carried out for individuals from the refugee and asylum-seeking community.
- Fluent in Arabic (conversational level)
- Have at least 1-year working experience in a similar position
- Have field experience in women's studies
- High written and verbal communication skills, compatible with teamwork
- Has a protection and empowerment perspective on gender equality and vulnerable groups
Duration: Project time (3.5 months)
Educational Status: Bachelor/Master
Those who are interested in the advertisement can apply by sending their CV, half-page motivation letter and reference information to [email protected] by writing the position you applied for in the subject section of the mail until 22 March 2022, 17:00.