Maypole Fund announced grant opportunity to proactively challenge patriarchy! Applications are now open for the Maypole Fund to resource imaginative, non-violent activities by feminist anti-militarist women – whether individual women or women only groups.
Applications will be welcomed from women for projects and activities that work towards one or more of the following Maypole Fund aims:
- action against the arms trade;
- action against nuclear weapons and weapons systems;
- action to support disarmament policies, processes and related initiatives.
The call for proposal is open to;
- Young women’s groups/individuals and lesbian groups/individuals;
- Activities or projects not yet started;
- Women who do not have access to other sources of funding or whose projects find it difficult to attract funding from elsewhere;
- Imaginative/creative activities;
- Individual and small women’s groups over larger established women’s groups.
For more information, please check out the Maypole Fund website.