Purposes and the Way of Work
- FEANTSA and its members works to advance the principles of equality, social justice, solidarity and non-discrimination, and to respect and promote fundamental human rights for all,
- for every person to live in dignity and for every human being's right to live in a safe, sufficient and affordable place,
- to prevent and reduce homelessness through its gradual elimination,
- to find creative, bold and sustainable solutions to homelessness and serious housing problems with high quality jobs,
- For the realization of internationally recognized housing rights, and
- Acknowledge that effective strategies for homelessness should be based on the real needs of homeless people and therefore address the structural and personal factors that lead to and sustain homelessness.
Membership and Membership Requirements
FEANTSA has more than 100 member organizations in 30 European countries. Member organizations work with the homeless in different capacities, and many advocate at local and national level.
There are three categories of membership: Full membership, limited membership and non-regular membership.
The membership application form can be found here.
Address: FEANTSA Office
194, Chaussée de Louvain
1210, Brussels / Belgium
Tel: +32 (0)2 538 66 69
Email: [email protected]
We have good news for CSOs that want to produce video content. In our studio in our office, you can shoot your videos and get editing support.