This Call is specifically focused on addressing short-term targeted needs related to COVID-19 and human trafficking.
Examples of activities may include, but are not limited to:
- Activities that support victim identification and screening efforts
- Activities that support collaborative cross-border case management with law enforcement
- Activities that provide access to services and resources for victims and survivors that may have decreased as a result of COVID-19 and government responses;
- Activities that respond to emerging evidence on increased types of trafficking as a result of COVID-19
Award Ceiling: $1,000,000
Award Floor: $100,000
Expected Number of Awards: 7
- Organizations eligible to apply include U.S.-based and foreign non-profits, non-governmental organizations (including faith-based organizations), for-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, and public international organizations (PIOs),
- Organizations currently receiving funds from the TIP Office may apply for additional funding under the present funding opportunity,
- Under this funding opportunity, applicants may partner with other organizations in submitting application(s).
For more information, please check out Grants.gov