In this context, we launched an online workshop series open to the participation of people and activists in civil society organizations. In this series; we plan to discuss together, share experiences, and talk about the tools we can use in the journey of the nonviolent organization to realize and transform our areas of reproducing violence. Thus, we aim to establish and develop nonviolent bonds between the individual and the organization. We invite you to the workshop series that we will hold under the title of "Non-Violent Organization Workshops".
The workshop titles of the series we will hold this year are as follows:
Nonviolence Workshop is Looking for Participants!
Deadline: 31 October 23.59
Workshop Date: 10 November 19.00- 22.00
The quota is limited to 20 people.
All together in this workshop we will conduct an introduction to nonviolence by discussing;
- types of violence,
- nonviolence and
- the principles of nonviolence.
If you too;
- If you are a member of an organization that fights for rights,
- If you can fully participate in the online workshop that will take place on November 10,
- If you are interested in nonviolence and nonviolent organizing,
- You can apply for training by filling out the application form until October 31, 23:59.
While the applications are being evaluated;
- Harmony of motivation and workshop goals,
- A commitment to full participation in the workshop and
- Organizational diversity will be observed.
For your questions, you can contact us at [email protected].