What Does Education Purpose?
- To provide theoretical and practical information on the tools and methods that have a say in politics and ensure the active participation of citizens in the administration in accordance with the principle of democratization.
- Facilitating the active participation of citizens and civil society in the law-making processes, monitoring and evaluation of the effects of laws by providing theoretical and practical information on the use of these tools and methods.
What Does Education Aim For?
For the participants;
- Fundamentals of government systems and parliamentary structure
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of legislative and audit processes
- Effective monitoring and evaluation of the functions, activities and duties of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Active citizenship and participation in the legislature
- Visit the Turkish Grand National Assembly Data verification (fact-checking)
- Fundamentals of lobbying
- The advocacy cycle
What are the Application Criteria?
- Being a civil society actor
- Have experience in agenda setting related to monitoring, evaluation and participation or have an interest in monitoring activities
- Volunteering to share possible monitoring, evaluation and participation studies with the parliamentte.org platform after the program
- Have good communication skills
The logistics and accommodation expenses of the participants coming from outside the city for the training to be held in Ankara on 2-3-4 April (Saturday, Sunday and Monday) will be covered by the Balance and Audit Network. Space is limited to 25 people.
For the application: https://forms.gle/A8L1hVovj9KjCrJ96