The Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (PRM) has announced the Request for Concept Notes for 2022 NGO Programs Benefiting Displaced Persons and Refugees in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey.
Concept notes must focus on one or more of the following sectors and sub-sectors:
- Protection, including: Child protection Gender-based Violence Prevention (GBV)
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS)
- Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH)
- Livelihoods and Economic Empowerment (if selected, full proposals must include a market analysis, or it will be disqualified)
- Core Relief Items/Cash-Based Initiatives
For more information, please check out the Grants.gov website.