STGM is seeking a Project Assistant to be deployed in Ankara as part of the Technical Support for Strengthening CSOs Capacities to Engage in Prevention of Child, Early and Forced Marriages (CEFM) Project II. Please see the attached job description for details.
Deadline for application July 17, 2022.
Mode of Operation: Full-time
Work location: STGM office / Ankara
Duration of the Project: 15 months
Educational background : Bachelor's degree
- Assist the Project Coordinator in carrying out project activities (grant program, trainings, meetings, monitoring visits etc.) in accordance with the time plan,
- Assist in organizing the necessary meetings and training activities under the project and participate in these activities, carry out logistical activities, ensure that the organization of activities under the project is carried out in accordance with the standard operating procedures and procedures of the implementing institution
- Prepare the required reports (technical and financial) on the project and assist the project coordinator in this regard,
- Assisting the Project Coordinator in keeping the Project on schedule and on budget, preparing revisions, if necessary , taking into account the project’s budget and work plan,
- Preparing corporate documents, corporate correspondence and reports in Turkish/English bilingualism,
- Assist in the preparation of documents, materials and visual, audio or written resources to be published/used within the project for the target audience
- The Project Assistant will also be expected to participate in STGM's corporate affairs.
- A Bachelor's degree (preferably from the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities);
- Experience in research and reporting;
- Experience with UN and/or EU projects;
- Experience in civil society (volunteering or working in an NGO),
- Good command of English
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office programs,
- Good teamwork skills,
- Good written and oral communication skills,
- No restriction on travel,
- A perspective on protecting and strengthening gender equality and vulnerable groups;
- Act free from any kind of discrimination and respect human rights.
Those who are interested in the advertisement can send their current CVs to [email protected] until July 17, 2022 at 23:59.