- Adopted the horizon and goals of the TEMA Foundation,
- Preferably over 30 years old
- As an active responsible citizen, who wants to take a role in the solution of environmental problems,
- Will voluntarily carry out the activities of TEMA Foundation in Eskişehir and represent the TEMA Foundation,
- Reading, researching, sensitivity to environmental problems, and being able to take an active part in environmental activities to be carried out in the relevant district,
- Able to devote time to studies, enjoy working with volunteers and 'voluntarily',
- We are looking for an Eskişehir District Officer who can voluntarily support us in our struggle to protect all-natural assets, especially our lands, in line with the values of the TEMA Foundation.
Interested volunteer candidates are kindly requested to send their CVs with photos to [email protected] until 10 October 2021.
*This posting is not a personnel recruitment posting, it is an advertisement for 'volunteer' candidates who can provide support voluntarily.