- A Resilient recovery for the People: Empowers people in fighting the consequences of the pandemic and addresses growing inequality in societies
- A Resilient recovery for the Planet: Provides sustainable solutions to support the halt of climate change.
The primary goals of the Summit are to:
- Empower youth to explore innovative ideas to tackle development challenges?
- Provide youth with the tools to build and engage in impactful projects?
- Promote dialogue between youth, the WBG, and other key stakeholders globally
The competition is open to teams of 1 to 5 individuals aged 18 to 35. Participants must be nationals from World Bank member countries. Participants can be students, as well as people in the work force or any other occupation. No prior experience in any particular field or topic is necessary. You need to be committed to implement the solution after the competition. Diverse team compositions are advised, but not required.
For more information, please click.