Expanding the Global Literacy Network, tracking and reporting on the activities of the established network, organizing and tracking project activities such as festivals, workshops and field visits abroad, preparing required and specified project documents and reporting on time.
Work start date: December 2022
Duration of the position: Until 30.09.2023
• Liaise and maintain communication with NGOs working in the fields of environmental sustainability, conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation,
• Support the expansion of the network established with these NGOs,
• Monitoring and reporting on the activities of the established communication network,
• Supporting the preparation of the activity plan in the framework of the project,
• Providing, organizing and following up the organization of project activities such as festivals, workshops, study visits abroad,
• Assist in establishing communication and cooperation with communities and local government institutions within the project,
• Preparing a monthly report of all work done and sharing it with the coordinator,
• Organizing promotional activities for the project activities,
• Participating in the preparation of written and visual materials for the media, website, and other promotional activities,
• Participate in visits to institutions and organizations, if assigned,
• Participate in internal and external capacity building and advocacy meetings and trainings, as required,
• Timely preparation of required and specified project documents and reporting,
• Assist in the preparation of project reports.
• Open to innovation, willing to evolve, inclined to work as part of a team,
• Interest in environmental and advocacy issues, sufficient knowledge, awareness of developments related to their profession,
• Strong observation and communication skills, solution-oriented,
• Responsible, with working principles,
• Ability to communicate and report in English,
• Have no travel restrictions and willing to work on weekends (weekday leave will be used in case of working on weekends),
• You have a driver's license (and can drive).
• A minimum of four years of volunteer or professional experience in environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation, and/or policy making
• At least five years of environmental work with non-governmental organizations or international institutions is a plus.
• Bachelor's degree (from a college or equivalent accredited institution, preferably project coordination or environmental or political science);
• Experience in advocacy, policy-making, policy note terminology, and practices.
• Proficient use of MS office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Proficiency and active use of online training tools.
Advanced level of English (writing, comprehension, and speaking).
Applications not submitted via email and missing documentation will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.