Together with the participants who completed the training and became volunteer trainers, within a year, between the ages of 13-17.
"Sustainability and Ecological Literacy" and "Climate Literacy" training designed with participatory methods for children will be held.
For the application form: https://forms.gle/46q5NDoY8gjCmyty6
The expectations of the participants whose applications for the trainer training are accepted are as follows;
- Participating fully in the "Trainer Training", which will last for six days, with a five-day stay, on 20-25 June 2022, in Istanbul, Agva. (Transportation, accommodation, and meal expenses will be covered from the project budget.)
- With the support of the YUVA team, organizing at least three training for children between the ages of 13-17 within a year (in all project provinces, primarily in Istanbul).
Who Can Apply?
- People who are;
- Interested in non-formal education techniques,
- Willing to learn,
- Open to transferring the knowledge and experience gained in education,
- Motivated to work in the environmental field can apply for training.
- Having previously worked in the field of environment, residing in Istanbul, and being between the ages of 18-35 are preferred.
You can write to [email protected] for your questions, comments, and suggestions.