Starting date: January 2023
Duration of the position: Until 30.09.2023
Organize and follow up on project activities such as awareness trainings and training of trainers, within YUVA, assist in the development of training content with the rest of the team, coordinate the pool of volunteer sneakers and follow up on the activities of the pool, identify and contact institutions and organizations requesting trainings, and prepare established project documents and report to the project coordinator in a timely manner.
- Organize Sustainability, Ecological Literacy and Climate Literacy dissemination trainings and training of trainers,
- Coordinate the Learning Center's pool of volunteer trainers and maintain and support network members on related topics,
- Assist in the development of awareness training content as needed,
- Identify and communicate with institutions and organizations requesting training under the project,
- Assist in developing an activity plan under the project,
- Assist in establishing communication and collaboration with the municipality and other local government institutions under the project,
- Prepare a monthly report of all work done and share it with the project coordinator,
- Organize promotional activities for the project activities,
- Participate in the preparation of written and visual materials for the media, website and other promotional activities,
- Determining the materials needed for the activities and taking measures for their provision,
- Participate in visits to institutions and organizations as assigned,
- Organizing activities such as thematic workshops, interviews, film screenings, site visits when necessary and on important days,
- Participate in internal and external capacity building and advocacy meetings and trainings as required,
- Prepare required and specified project documents and report on time,
- Assist in the preparation of project reports,
- Organize and participate in activities regularly scheduled at the YUVA Learning Center on weekends (weekday leave will be used if working on weekends).
- Open to innovation, willing to grow, inclined to work as part of a team,
- Interest in environmental training and advocacy, sufficient knowledge, awareness of developments related to their profession,
- Strong observation and communication skills, solution-oriented,
- Responsible, with working principles,
- Ability to communicate and report in English,
- Have no travel restrictions and willing to work on weekends (if you work weekends, vacation will be used on weekdays),
- You have a driver's license (and are capable of driving).
- At least four years of volunteer or professional experience in non-formal education
- A minimum of five years working for an CSO or international institution in the areas of environmental sustainability, climate change mitigation, and/or environmental policy is a plus
- College degree (from a college or equivalent accredited institution, preferably in training, project coordination, or environmental science),
- Experience in volunteer coordination,
- Experience in developing and organizing training programs.
- Proficient use of MS office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint),
- Ability to master and actively use online educational tools.
Advanced English (writing, comprehension and speaking)