- Strategy and Planning: In accordance with AI Turkey’s long-term section strategy, develop strategies and action plans of the campaigns under their responsibility in collaboration with different teams within the Turkey Section (AITR) and International Secretariat (AIIS), and external partners.
- Implementation: Carry out planned campaigns, projects and activities. Work under limited supervision when coordinating the activities in the Action Plan, and under midlevel supervision in reactive works. Responsible for the presence and influence of the campaigns. Follow and implement policies and procedures of the international movement and the Section; contribute to their improvement and lead their implementation in the team. Responsible to abide by these policies and procedures in all their actions. Explain relevant policies to colleagues in the fields of work under their responsibility.
- Reporting and Analysis: Monitor budget, evaluate results and report regularly to the line manager. Ensure effective reporting of campaign activities to have the status and results of all activities monitored. Before and after each campaign, make an assessment and benefit from the lessons learned in ongoing and future activities.
Skills and Experience
- Substantial knowledge of human rights needed, and in-depth knowledge of gender preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrated experience of working in campaigns and/or communication projects, ideally in an NGO.
- Excellent written and spoken Turkish and English.
- Knowledge and experience of developing, delivering, managing and optimizing effective campaigns.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience with individuals and groups in different positions and with varying backgrounds inside and outside the organization.
Please click here to see the job description for the full list of and details on responsibilities, skills and experience required.
Interested candidates, please send a CV and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than 500 words) in English describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post to [email protected] with REF: CC2201 in the subject line by July 17, 2022 (COB).