What studies need volunteers?
Sports and Physical Activity Workshop
The aim is to empower vulnerable children in topics such as body awareness, recognizing emotions, communication and empathy using sports and body movements. The workshops will be conducted in the school and in the building of the association.
With the art workshop, held in the school and in the association building, the children will express themselves in different ways, strengthen their skills such as teamwork and the development of social relationships.
Fairy Tale Workshop
With the fairy tale workshop, the children will discover their own feelings and develop their creativity with the emotional states and actions of the fairy tale characters.
Academic support activities are conducted with women living in and around Karagümrük. The aim is to empower them on issues such as women's and children's rights.
It is a study in which children participating in the activities of the association discuss their opinions on issues such as the content of the activities that the association is currently carrying out and will start, and the design of the space, and discuss their criticisms and suggestions about the association.
Who can apply?
• You are able to spare two hours on a weekday over a period of nine months,
• Commit to regularly attend the training and evaluation meetings, which will be held once a month,
• Commit to attend the orientation training that will be held October 15-16, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. prior to fieldwork,
• You are between the ages of 18 and 35,
• Anyone who is willing to work with children at risk and who wants to contribute to raising awareness and strengthening consciousness on the issues of discrimination, gender and non-violent communication can apply.
How will the application process work?
If you meet the requirements, you can apply using the form below:
The deadline for applications is October 6, 23:59.
The positive and negative results will be sent by email between October 10 and 12.
If you have any questions about the volunteer process, you can contact the Volunteer Coordinator at: [email protected]