Following the earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş, the Civil Society Support Foundation has begun accepting applications for the 2023 round of the All Ages Fund to support the projects of civil society organisations working for the well-being of older people affected by the earthquakes and working in the areas of ageing and related issues such as women, health and education.
Applications for the All Ages Fund should focus on at least one of the following approaches:
- Psychosocial support for older people affected by the earthquake,
- Supporting the physical well-being of older people affected by the earthquake,
- Designing advocacy, collaboration, and implementation to ensure that older people living in the earthquake zone benefit from the products and services produced in the areas of technology, finance, etc., based on equal participation in the context of access to services,
- Promote and implement solutions to the main problems faced by older people in their daily lives after the earthquake, such as isolation, discrimination and employment, with the potential to serve as role models,
- Supporting institutions to develop joint and lasting solutions for the benefit of older people through collaboration between civil society, the private sector, public institutions, and local governments in the earthquake region,
- Priority will be given to activities that promote the creation and development of policies and legal infrastructure to promote the rights of older people in Turkey.
Civil society organisations wishing to apply for the fund may do so by 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 26, 2023.