Social media is the medium where communication is maintained most intensively today. An internet user in Turkey spends an average of 3 hours a day on social media platforms. This interest in social media platforms provides a suitable environment for civil society organizations to communicate with their target audience, raise awareness and run campaigns for the change they want to create. It is becoming more and more important for civil society organizations to maintain strong social media communication in order to achieve their goals.
So, how can civil society organizations use social media effectively? What is the importance of content in social media communication? What are the features of popular social media platforms and ways to be effective on these platforms? How will we interact with social media users, how will we make them a part of our work, what tools will we use to make an impact in our workspace?
The Digital Content and Social Media training, where we seek answers to these questions, aims to convey the knowledge and skills civil society organizations need to increase their digital visibility.
- Comparison of traditional content and digital content, the concept of digital content and the characteristics of a quality digital content,
- Copywriting, graphics, video and podcast production processes for digital;
- Social media and the associated #hashtag, interaction, reach, filter bubble, echo chamber concepts;
- Features of popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Linkedin and Pinterest;
- Which social media can be used for what purposes,
- What needs to be done to build community and network on social media,
- Preparation of content suitable for social media channels besides search engine optimization
- How to measure, which is an important part of social media management,
It is enough to spare 3 days for the “303-Digital Content and Social Media” training program to be held face to face. This face-to-face training will take place between 08-09-10 September 2022.
If you have decided to participate in “303-Digital Content and Social Media” online only, good news! There is no set start and end date. You can start at the time you set and finish at the pace you set. We recommend you to spare 2 hours a day and complete the whole program in 3 days. The video content in “303-Digital Content and Social Media” takes a total of 3 hours, and the reading materials take a total of 3 hours. So the total duration of all content is 6 hours.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.