Effective and peaceful internal communication is among the factors that enable an organization to conduct its activities efficiently and effectively. Breakdown of communication or ineffective conflict management results in the decline of the basic functions of internal communication, which involve informing, motivating, promoting teamwork, and strengthening the sense of organizational belonging of members, volunteers, and employees.
In 403- Effective Communication and Mechanisms Within the Organization, you will learn about the fundamental elements of internal communication, how the language of nonviolence can be reflected in internal communication tools, examine good examples of effective conflict management, and learn about the mechanisms necessary for establishing a peaceful working environment.
- To discuss how to construct mechanisms, including feedback, reward, and penalty systems, to ensure the most effective progress of speaking and listening practices within an organization.
- To understand the concept of conflict management, conflict resolution styles and behaviors.
- To discover the concepts of stress and anger management.
- To learn more about mechanisms for preventing bullying, harassment, and promoting gender equality.
- To discuss the change plan an organization needs to transform itself to use the language of nonviolence and establish a peaceful working environment, as well as the necessary policy documents and capacity building programs.
"Biçilmiş Kaftan" Ismarlama Eğitim Programı
“Biçilmiş Kaftan” Ismarlama Eğitim Programı, sizlerin belirlediği ihtiyaçlar doğrultusunda bizimle birlikte tasarlanan ve planlanan özelleştirilmiş bir kapasite güçlendirme desteği.