Civil society projects and tasks in which she was previously involved:
- Second Chance For Colibri Birds: Empowering and Increasing Capabilities Of Women (coordinator/ researcher)
- Entrepreneurship, youth and environment project (coordinator/ researcher)
- Integrative Parents' Autism Training (researcher)
- Empowering Social Skills of Gifted Students By Inclusive Education
- Supporting and Enhancing Common Humanistic Values and Basic Sufficiencies to Refugees on the way of Becoming Global Citizen (1.09.2019 – 28.02.2022) (researcher and project expert)
- Becoming Aware of Disablity: Developing a Cirriculum Based on Cognitive Evolutionin Higher Education (researcher and project expert)
- Sharing Good Practices for the Psychoeducation of Children of Parents with mental health problems in Europe (coordinator/ researcher)
- Design, Development, Implementation and Assessment of Skill Formation Process in the Frame of VET for R&D Staff" under Erasmus Plus KA2 VET projects
- International Cooperation For Rehabilitation And Social Integration Of Refugee Women In Turkey And Europe (2016-2018)
- An Alternative Tool for Architectural History Teaching: Timeline Travel (01.09.2017-31.08.2019)
- Providing Learning Skills about Generating Solutions of Refugee Parents Facing to Educational Problems of Their Children (01.09.2017-31.08.2019)
- Creating An Applicable Curriculum on Occupational Safety and Health for Occupational Safety and Health Professionals (01.09.2017-31.08.2019)
- Worked as Project coordinator at TASEV Training Culture and Youth Association EU Project called “The World of Gramophone records” (November 2011- November 2012)
- Worked as Project coordinator at Amateur Sport Clubs Federation SODES Project called “Children coming immigration are being brougth in sport” (2010).
- Worked as “Project expert” at the Project named “Witnesses of the history: Gaziantep-Kilis and Aleppo Houses” funded by the Turkey- Syria Cooperation Programme fund. (December 2008 – August 2009).
- Worked as “Project expert” at the Project named “Hidden Arts in Gaziantep Houses” funded by EU programme (August 2009 – August 2010).
- Worked as “Project Coordinator of Media Apprentices Project” funded by European Commission in Gaziantep Youth Union Association (November 2007 – November 2008)
- Worked as the Gaziantep representative BRITISH COUNCIL YIB (Youth Info Bridge) Project.
- Worked as the South East Region in NATIONAL YOUTH COUNCIL project (2003 -2005).