The Global Health Artificial Intelligence Network in the Middle East and North Africa region (GHAIN MENA) is launching an open call for proposals for research projects submissions from institutions/ individuals in the MENA region.
Submitted proposals should focus on responsible aI-based digital interventions that support at least one of the following priority areas:
- Improving Sexual, Reproductive, and Maternal Health (SRMH) outcomes
- Promoting adolescent sexual and reproductive health
- Enhancing access to and quality of Sexual, Reproductive, and Maternal Health (SRMH) services in primary healthcare settings
- Addressing gender-based violence
- Advocating for and supporting family planning
- Fostering partner involvement
- Enhancing the professional development and building the capacity of healthcare providers (HCPs) in areas related to Sexual, Reproductive, and Maternal Health (SRMH).
For detailed information: https://ghi.aub.edu.lb/ghain-mena/