- Mode of Study: Full Time
- Working Place: Istanbul/Fatih Zeytinburnu
- Number of Staff: 1
- Sector: Civil Society Organization
- Educational Status: Bachelor/Master
Works to be carried out:
In the work of supporting and developing small-scale associations within the scope of the Child Protection Project;
- Participating in training on immigration and refugee law, international protection/temporary protection,
- Providing face-to-face legal consultancy in associations located in Zeytinburnu, affiliated to the Eurasian Turkish Associations Federation,
- Guiding the beneficiaries towards their needs,
- Reporting the meetings,
- Supporting the strengthening of the capacity of the NGO workers to whom the capacity support activities will be implemented, preparing content for the needs, participating in the meetings with the beneficiaries and conducting information activities, recording and reporting the work.
- Graduated from the Law department of universities, (Preferably graduated from graduate departments related to the field of migration)
- Willing to work in the field of migration, open to learning different information,
- Able to communicate comfortably, easily, and positively, both verbally and in writing, Working/volunteering experience in non-governmental organizations,
- Having the understanding of collaborative work and non-competitive, compatible with teamwork,
- Able to establish relationships with people from different cultures impartially and without discrimination,
- Have at least 1-year experience in the field,
- Preferably knowing legal regulations and legislation related to refugees and asylum seekers, Preferably having experience of working with refugee and asylum seeker women and children, Successful in job follow-up and conclusion,
- Being able to produce solutions and be productive in times of crisis and stressful situations, Having a perspective of protection and empowerment on gender equality,
- Recognizing that everyone under the age of 18 is a child and should be protected,
Those who are interested can apply by sending their CV and half-page motivation letter to [email protected] until 05/12/2021 at 17:00.
Important Note: Please write the position you are applying for in the subject section of the e-mail, and share your Turkish CV, half-page motivation letter, and reference information with us.