The Medical Search and Rescue Association (MEDAK) is seeking a Field and Dissemination Coordinator as part of its HERA project.
Responsibilities of the Field Coordinator
- The primary role of the Field Coordinator is to participate in all activities identified for HERA to reach more immigrants and actively work in the field.
- Coordinate the effective and timely implementation of HERA's digital health field activities (workshops, trainings, and seminars).
- Build good relationships with relevant people and potential stakeholders (municipalities, CSOs, local councils, principals, health centers, etc.)
- Meet regularly with the organizations and institutions to be partnered with, with site visits
- Collaboration with overseas teams of HERA and MEDAK
- Spend an average of 1-2 days per week in the field with stakeholders or the target group
- Regularly monitor and report on the field work done
- Possession of an official work permit for Turkey
- Advanced English and Turkish language skills
- At least three years of experience working with refugees or other vulnerable groups.
- Have previously worked in a CSO
Competencies that distinguish a candidate
- To be able to speak Arabic
- Completion of a university degree in the fields of health sciences, medicine, nursing, and social work
- Postgraduate training in the field of refugee health
- It is an advantage if you have applied for and been accepted for international funding.
Click here for detailed information about the ad.