Podcast for the Environment
What should we do so as not to sit quietly while our home – our world – is burning? We will be here with new chapters every week to facilitate access to accurate information on the climate crisis. We will convey to you, in the simplest form, the academic studies that have thoroughly investigated the climate change experienced by the world, its effects and what we can do about it. At the same time, we will have monthly podcast episodes where we meet with competent researchers and environmental activists to talk about climate change.
Podcast for the Environment is published with the support of the British Council.
- Chapter: From Climate Change to Climate Crisis
- Chapter: Keystones for Combating Climate Change
- Chapter: Paris Agreement and Climate Change
- Chapter: Environment Talks: Prof. Levent Kurnaz
- Chapter: What Is This Sustainability?
- Chapter: Sustainable Consumption
- Chapter: Current Conversations
- Chapter: Environment Conversations: Dr. Poetry Kilkis
- Chapter: Food Safety
- Chapter: Food Safety-2
- Chapter: Environment Talks: Prof. Fikret Adaman
- Chapter: Environment and Civil Society
- Chapter: Environment and Civil Society in Turkey