TUSEV is looking for a Communications Specialist to work with the Communications Coordinator and report to the Assistant Secretary General.
- Assist in the implementation of the TUSEV Communications Strategy and activities identified in accordance with that strategy,
- Develop content proposals for TUSEV social media accounts and provide necessary support to manage social media accounts,
- Contribute to efforts to renew and regularly update TUSEV web pages,
- Preparing and sending content for TUSEV's e-bulletins published in Turkish and English,
- Participate in the preparation of promotional materials and publications about TUSEV's institutional processes or projects,
- Making necessary preparations for TUSEV events,
- Participating in updating TUSEV contact lists, preparing and presenting communication reports,
- Support studies conducted to develop member relations and respond to member inquiries,
- Supporting the studies carried out to develop and continue the activities within the program areas, especially #PaylaşmaGünü (#SharingDay),
- Assist in maintaining and executing relationships with the agencies and institutions with which TUSEV collaborates as part of communications activities.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in communications, social sciences, or related field from a college,
- At least two years of professional experience in the field of communications (working in civil society organizations or volunteering is preferred).
- Proficiency in Turkish and English, both written and spoken,
- Effective use of social media and experience in account management,
- Tracking new trends and approaches, especially in the area of digital media,
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs at an advanced level,
- Experience managing websites and CRM systems,
- Experience using tools and methods to report data from social media,
- A propensity for teamwork and effective time management,
- Following and being informed about the issues related to civil society and civil society organizations is an advantage
Applicants interested in the call should send their motivation letter in English along with their CVs to [email protected] by 18:00 on Monday, June 6, 2022, indicating "Communication Specialist" in the subject of the email.