- Initiate and follow up on relevant processes for needy clients receiving in-kind or financial assistance,
- Advocating for clients' access to services and accompanying clients when necessary,
- Referring clients to stakeholders other than GHV, informing the manager when necessary, and preparing required documents,
- Within the framework of GHV's policies and guidelines, adhering to basic principles and guidelines such as child welfare and confidentiality throughout the case management process,
- Record and protect information and documents required for entry into the database,
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of outreach strategies, focus group discussions, and other participatory activities.
Required qualifications for the Field Manager position:
- Degree in social work or social sciences,
- Preferably with field experience
- Fluency in Arabic (mandatory),
- Proficiency in MS office programs,
- Successful in planning and following up on business,
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with people from different cultures, Inclination to work in a team environment
- No travel restrictions.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes and letters of motivation to [email protected] by Thursday, July 14, under the heading "Field Responsible Candidate."